Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

Niue DMIC maths

 WALT: to use geometry, position, orientation, and investigating fractions.

 


Blurb - What was the task/activity about? 

For the last 3 days we have been doing maths and other activities about Niue, since it is Niue language week. For this activity we have been experimenting how long it would take in kilometres to travel to all the villages in Niue. 

Reflection: 

I learned that... Niue has a hair cutting tradition for boys.

 I enjoyed ...  working with my friends.

I found it challenging...  figure out the math.

To improve I will...  use more strategy.

1 comment:

  1. Fakalofa atu Casper, I liked the way you worked with your maths group to solve these maths problems about Niue, Geometry and Fractions. Good effort with your working out and answers on both slides. Maybe next time you could add the scale on slide 1 and complete task 4, slide 3. Koe Kia, Ms Peters.

    ReplyDelete