Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2021

The day at the pools!!

WALT: to write a interesting recount about our end of year pool trip.


On Friday  we went to the town pools for a end of year fun day (kind of-12 more days until school ends). So in the morning it was pretty normal but also different. we got to wear mufti and Ms Peters was sick so we got Mrs Cutler for the morning. After morning tea there were two buses to go on, and I went on the one with room 3 and sadly that was the bus without my friends on it.


When we got there we sat down on the seat and got told the safety stuff by the lifeguards and then we undressed into our togs and gracefully hopped into the super warm pool and the dive/bomb pool opened but I didn't go because I knew i would get bullied for my small bombs, but I was having enough fun with Sam and Unaiki. 


Meanwhile Ahi was trying very hard to steal my floatie, and me, Sam,and Unaiki are getting drowned by Quinn (it wasn't very effective) and sitting on the seats, eating and sleeping. After that we got on the buses again and headed back to school. when we got back we had sausage sizzle, i hurt my foot, and we played capture the flag.

Blurb- on Friday we went to the town pools for a end of year fun day and then we had make a recount about it and say what happened and the fun we had.


Reflection- it was was easy to explain what we did

It was hard to-find more interesting stuff to say.

Next time I will-put more detail into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment